CDPathcher problem

News from IO
Répondre
elcocinero

CDPathcher problem

Message par elcocinero »

Hi people !

I'm fan of pod too, but i have a problem with de CDPatcher. maybe someone of you could help me.

My Pc have 2 cd rom drivers, whe i install POD without the CDPatcher i can play normaly, but whe i run the cdpatcher and add a new track, until that point everithing its ok. but inside the game when i choose to run on the new track or with a new car, the program stop and ask for the POD cd run but the CD ROM is inside. this error don't let me play :(

do you know what i have to do in order to fix this problem ?

thanks for the help.

Jc
elcocinero

another test

Message par elcocinero »

by the way. i have been used the updatepod21_d3dd5x (the only way that allow POD run on my computer)
Last night i disconect 1 cd drive form my computer to test the pod with only 1 cd drive left, but the problem describe before persist. The game ask me for the CD rom, but the Cd is still there.

Any suggestion ?
Rob

Yup...

Message par Rob »

CDpatcher is copying the wrong files into your POD directory. Check into your data/binary/tracks directory and replace all the .bl3 files with their .bl4 version.

This is a common CDpatcher bug.
Tell if this is working ! You're welcome !
BJ

Message par BJ »

hi elcocinero,
what OS are you running?
if it is winXP you have to run the cdpatcher using the "compatability mode". when not using this the thing you described will happen.
maybe you wanna race online.
am i right?
so join ICQ and we can make a date with some other PODheadz.
we race online almost every weekend.
greetz BJ
Répondre