So where are all the new cars/tracks?

News from IO
DeltaFX

Message par DeltaFX »

Enneade needs practice, that's all. First time I raced it, I wished its author(hallou) to be buried in Egyptian sand for a month. Then I followed a ghost to learn :)

Enneade rox.
megapolpod

Message par megapolpod »

I am going to make a ghost of eiscave then you can see the way ;)

regards

sebby
Mercury

Message par Mercury »

Hey, I got a request. (They don't stop, do they?)

Seeing as there seem to be multiple versions of certain maps (different sky), and I wanna have them cause some of mine look like crap, I'm asking anyone with a POD Gold CD to send me the BL4s of the sixteen original maps. In order of priority, I'd like:

1. Pompeii
2. Veitland
3. Galleria
4. Canyon
5. the rest...

Please send everything to DaSpamPit128@gmail.com
Mercury

Message par Mercury »

Incidentally, if anyone has been living under a rock, and hasn't had the opportunity to get a gmail account, just ask - I have plenty of invites to give away.
Freddy

Message par Freddy »

Mercury a écrit :Incidentally, if anyone has been living under a rock, and hasn't had the opportunity to get a gmail account, just ask - I have plenty of invites to give away.
:glandhal: What exactly is that? Do you care to elaborate.

As far as the other thing, :entraineur: Have you any intentions of playing POD or just being a collector?
Mercury

Message par Mercury »

:glandhal: What exactly is that? Do you care to elaborate.
GMail is an e-mail service that offers 2GB of storage - very useful for transferring large amounts of files.
As far as the other thing, :entraineur: Have you any intentions of playing POD or just being a collector?
:| I like collecting stuff. Is that so wrong? At the moment I have exams happening, so the only thing I have time for is to come here and ask for stuff...
megapolpod

Message par megapolpod »

Mercury a écrit :Hey, I got a request. (They don't stop, do they?)

Seeing as there seem to be multiple versions of certain maps (different sky), and I wanna have them cause some of mine look like crap, I'm asking anyone with a POD Gold CD to send me the BL4s of the sixteen original maps. In order of priority, I'd like:

1. Pompeii
2. Veitland
3. Galleria
4. Canyon
5. the rest...

Please send everything to DaSpamPit128@gmail.com
what you want all bl4 files? they are very big i think i could send you the textures and you can put them into your tracks with podpaint.

what do you think about that?
Mercury

Message par Mercury »

You know what, forget the whole thing. I was just trying to see if I could correct a few problems I was having with the sky in some maps, I didn't realize it would be this much trouble. So never mind.
Freddy

Message par Freddy »

Mercury a écrit : :| I like collecting stuff. Is that so wrong? At the moment I have exams happening, so the only thing I have time for is to come here and ask for stuff...
I don't see anything wrong with that. Some of us value the time and effort it takes to make new players enjoy POD. So far you have asked and you have gotten. :rtfm:
Mercury a écrit :You know what, forget the whole thing. I was just trying to see if I could correct a few problems I was having with the sky in some maps, I didn't realize it would be this much trouble. So never mind.
I detect an attitude and trust me, nobody appreciates unneccesary childish remarks. :nonnon: I have a suspicion that you might be that guy Richard. You sounded just like him.
grokon

Message par grokon »

Wow, calm down guys :)
It is just a game ! And I have to say that I almost have no time anymore to spend playing it :) Please keep cool :) We live in a wonderful world !
Mercury

Message par Mercury »

Freddy a écrit :I detect an attitude and trust me, nobody appreciates unneccesary childish remarks. :nonnon: I have a suspicion that you might be that guy Richard. You sounded just like him.
Posts on a message board don't convey emotions very well. I don't convey emotions very well. Please don't read too much into my posts, and please believe me on the following:

- I don't have an attitude, I'm just withdrawing a request because I realized that it's asking a lot to accomplish very little.

- I am not Richard, whoever that may be.
Freddy

Message par Freddy »

I had no intention of turning this into an argument. As grokon said before; is only a game. 8)

The tone of the message was somewhat misleading. I am glad that, this is nothing more than just a simple misunderstanding. :mrgreen:
DeltaFX

Message par DeltaFX »

Wrong, it's not a game, it is THE GAME, in all its fifth spirit, the root of all evi... entertainement :lol:
Freddy

Message par Freddy »

:jevole: Amen
Leadbest

Message par Leadbest »

DeltaFX a écrit :Wrong, it's not a game, it is THE GAME, in all its fifth spirit, the root of all evi... entertainement :lol:
It is more than that, it was my life for 2 years. It still has major influences on me to this day. Anybody who disagrees... you werent there.

Damn... tear in me eye. I mean, every time I even THINK about Sewer, Im instantly back in the moment.
grokon

Message par grokon »

Damn ... and just the main window of the game service ... with that green chat ... Hmmm ! Years of POD :)

Sigh ...
Freddy

Message par Freddy »

Sorry but I cannot hold it inside any longer :snif:
Leadbest

Message par Leadbest »

I couldnt find the "Group Hug" emoticon, so this one will have to do...

:teuf: :trink:
Skubidou
Administrateur

Message par Skubidou »

LB, stop thinking about Sewer... Play it ;)

And Night :D

I finally transfered POD to my big PC, and it works fine :D Forest works with voodoo, Arcade= Out of memory, and there are some problems with some others tracks (reskin like Discover), but Everest, Enneade works fine :D For Arcade, i think it's dead, but for other tracks, i will try to make them playable....

Skubidou:~
grokon

Message par grokon »

Skubi, you have Pentium right ?
Not an AMD ?
If you have an AMD, then I guess I have to try again !
Répondre